Canon Printer Error E34 is caused by a faulty wireless connection to your printer. Often printer errors can occur due to many reasons like ink cartridge, print head, or any other reason, etc. You have to stay connected with us to fix all these errors ( E13, E15, E16, E04, E08, P02, 801 ).
Reasons for Canon printer error E34 –
E34 problem can occur due to many reasons so you need to be very careful while using Canon printer.
- The wireless connection failed.
- Sometimes it happens because we are careless while using the printer
- Due to poor internet connection activity.
How to solve Canon printer error E34?
This problem E34 can occur due to many reasons so you need to be very careful while using a Canon printer. However, if you are experiencing error E34, it means that the wireless connection to the printer has failed. So that means you need to check the wireless setup you have set up.
- First, set up the wireless connection.
- Then click on the ‘OK‘ button.
Note: If there is any problem in establishing the connection then check whether your method of establishing the connection is correct or not.
- Most importantly, when you are trying to connect to the wireless setup, it is important that it is connected to the network.
Related Problem : E13 , E15 , E16 , E04 , E08 , P02 , 801