Canon printer error 5010 occurs when there is a problem with the purge unit. If your Canon printer is still under warranty then you can also contact the service center for maintenance. But, if you want to do it by yourself first, just follow the easy steps to fix this error.
How to fix Canon Printer Error 5010 ?
Check imaging unit : For Resolving Error 5010
- Open the canon printer cover or open scanner cover.
- Remove the glass from the top if it is possible.
- Check the imaging unit if it is stuck then move it.
- You’ve done the following steps successfully now try to print something.
Check the connection : For Resolving Error 5010
- Open the printer cover.
- If your scanner look at the cables and connections.
- Check carefully that light has not taken off or broken.
- If it is broken then contact to the service center.
I hope my given information about Error 5010 helps you in resolution. If you want to get information about other canon printer errors then right click on the given links – 5200, b203, 1403, E05, 6A00, b200, 6000, 5b02, E04 ,e02 etc.