Canon Printer Error 4102 occurs when the paper size or media type is inappropriate or not fixed properly. This error make trouble to print any documents. If you are searching for causes and fixup steps of this error read my complete article.
Causes : Canon Printer Error 4102
The media type and paper size are not set correctly or due to inappropriate size.
Steps to fix the Error 4102 in Canon Printer:
- Turn on the device and click on the computer option.
- Login as an administrative panel and click on the “Start” button > All programs > System tools > System Restore.
- Select the “Restore my computer to an earlier time” > “Next” option.
- Now, tap on the restore point and click on the “Next” option for confirmation.
- When the restoration procedure is successfully done restart your canon printer properly.
- Now, try to print something and check whether the error is resolved or not.
- If not, then contact to experts or professionals they help you.