Microsoft Office 2021 Professional Plus for Windows – In this, you will find new co-authoring features, inking tools, data types, functions, translation and editing tools, motion graphics, ease-of-use features and much more. Developers of Microsoft have also worked hard on the improvements of its performance.
In everyday life, applications convince with a faster response on a daily basis, especially for weaker computers, this announcement represents a significant improvement and a reason for an upgrade.
What does Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2021 includes?
Microsoft Office 2021 Professional Plus includes the following:
- Microsoft Word 2021
- Microsoft Excel 2021
- Microsoft Access 2021
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2021
- Microsoft OneNote 2021
- Microsoft Outlook 2021
- Microsoft Publisher 2021
- Microsoft InfoPath 2021
What are the system requirements?
Here are given the minimum system requirements for installing the software on a PC. If your device does not meet these requirements, you may not be able to install it further.
- Operating System – Windows 10/11, Windows Server 2019/2021, Apple is not supported
- Processor – 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- RAM – 2 GB(minimum)
- Storage – 3 GB or more
- Graphics card – DirectX 10 or higher
- Display – 1280 x 800 or higher
- Other Essentials – Internet connection, Microsoft Account
How do I download Microsoft Professional Plus 2021?
After the following steps, You will get digital Key / Serial key which is necessary to download the ISO file.
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus Key
Microsoft Office 2021 Professional plus product is a new, genuine Retail Key / Serial for Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus Edition. We also offer a full legal download of the software via Microsoft, as detailed below.
How does it works?
- First of all, you need to buy a genuine Microsoft Office 2021 Professional plus Product Key from the website.
- As soon as you do that immediately after your payment, you will be automatically sent a digital Key / Serial.
- Then download the Office 2021 Professional plus ISO offline installer from the official Microsoft .
- Next follow the instructions as you’ll see on the Microsoft website to download and install Microsoft Office 2021 Professional plus.
- Once it’s being installed, enter the unique activation code that you purchased from the site.
- The Retail Key will authenticate with Microsoft automatically, and the activation is complete! You now own a genuine copy of Office 2021 Professional plus for lifetime.
What are the Features of Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus?
- Visual Refresh – You will be capable to work with a modernized Start experience, and new tabs in your ribbon.
- Co-Author Documents – With real-time co-authoring feature, you can work with others in the same document at the same time. There’s no need to send extra notes or emails or any other detail because everyone will be notified when a file is updated.
- Dynamic arrays – You can write one formula and return a range of values. It’s six new functions allow you to speed up calculations and insight.
- New and improved Record Slide Show – Now, Record Slide Show supports presenter, ink and laser pointer recording.
- Search for what you are looking for with Microsoft Search – The new Microsoft Search box is located at the top of all your Microsoft Office applications on Windows. This powerful tool allows you to quickly find what you need, from text to commands that will help you and much more.
- Translator and ink in Outlook – Outlook allows us to translate email messages into over 70 languages and view the transcript – all within Outlook. You can remark emails images with your finger, pen or mouse, or create a separate canvas by using your finger, pen or mouse.
- Performance improvements – Experience faster performance, stability and speed across Word Excel PowerPoint Excel and Outlook.
- New in stock media – We are continuously adding rich media content to Office Premium Creative Content collection. This is a curated library with stock images, icons and other media that allows you to express yourself in a better way.
- Increase your content’s reach – The Accessibility Checker monitors the documents and will let you know in the status bar if it finds anything you should review. Then click Review > Check Accessibility to try it.
- Updated Drawing tab – Access and modify the color of all inking tools from one place. You can simplify how you work ink with the new Draw tab additions such as – Lasso, Ruler, Point Eraser.
- OpenDocument Format (ODF Support) – Support for OpenDocument Format.
- Use the Sketched style outlining – If we want to give shapes a casual, hand-drawn appearance in our presentations. Then we can choose from Curved, Freehand or Scribble styles under Format Shape > Line > Sketched.
- Choose the perfect color – Add a new input field to the Colors dialog for Hex values. You won’t need to convert Hex color values into RGB over there.