Canon printer error E51 occurs when the Canon printer cannot connect with the server. You have come to the right place to fix this error E51, for that you have to read the full article. If you are facing more error like – canon printer error 5b02, E04 , e02, 853 , e59 , b203 , 1403 , e05 , 6A00 , 6A80 etc. So you can help yourself by clicking on these links. Thank you !
What are the causes of Canon Printer Error E51 ?
- The printer is unable to connect to the server.
- Poor Wi-Fi network.
- Internet outage.
- Driver issues.
Quick ways to resolve Canon Printer Error E51:-
- First, check the network connection status for the Canon printer.
- After that if you are using a wired connection then check if the Ethernet cables are connected properly.
- The printer should not be connected with the USB cable.
- If the Canon printer is connected to a wireless network then ensure to check the router is working properly or not .
- You need to check the bandwidth of the router
- Then you have to connect printer to wireless network.
- After that Open the settings and check if the wireless network is enabled
- After following all these steps you will automatically resolve your problem