Canon Printer Error 853
Canon printer error 853 can be caused when your printer does not support the PostScript printer language. In this article, we are discussing the causes and their proper solutions. If you’re looking for solutions to some other Canon Printer Error then click on the links – 5b00, 5100, 5200, 5800, b200, 6000, 5b02, etc.
Causes of Canon Printer Error 853 :
- Due to inconsistency.
- You face this error even when your printer driver is not updated.
How to resolve the Canon Printer Error 853?
Below we mentioned the resolution methods by which you can resolve the error :
Install UFR 2 Driver :
- Visit the official canon printer site and select Operating System.
- Tap on the “Select” to Download UFR 2 Driver.
- Double-click on the downloaded file and open it to run the installation process.
- After the installation process, restart your PC again.
Use Driver UFR 2 :
- Press Windows + R to run the dialog box.
- Type devmgmt.msc and press the “Enter” button.
- Now, click on the Printer Queues > Canon Printer > Properties.
- Select the “Driver tab” > Canon Generic Plus UFR II > Apply > OK.
- At last, reboot your devices.
Update the Driver Manager :
- Open the “Device Manager” > “Print Queues” > “Canon Printers” > “Update Driver”.
- To search automatically for drivers search by the name of the driver.
- After the process of update is completed click on the OK option.
Update the Printer’s Firmware :
- Connect your canon printer and click on the “Start Menu”.
- Select System Management Settings > Update firmware.
- Now, check the internet connection and wait a while.
- Finally, it’s done restart the computer again.
Other Canon Printer Error 5b00, 5100, 5200, 5800, b200, 6000, 5b02, E04 ,e02, b203, 1403, e05, 6A00, you can get information by clicking here.