HP Printer Error 0x6100004a occurs because of various reasons like Broken of Printer parts, excessive startups, registry errors, hardware, RAM decline, redundant program installation, etc.
What’s causing the HP Error 0x6100004a ?
- Caused by Fragmented files.
- Declining in RAM.
- Error in Hardware equipment.
- Firmware glitch.
- Redundant program installation.
How to fix the HP Error 0x6100004a ?
To fixing up the Error follow the methods given below :
State of your HP Printer :
- Click on the “START MENU” and search “CONTROL PANEL“.
- Choose “DEVICE MANAGER“ and click on the “NETWORK ADAPTERS”.
- Right- click on the network or wireless connection and go to the “PROPERTIES” option.
- Now, you will be able to see driver’s > “DRIVER DETAILS”.
- Roll back the driver commands and disable the driver then reinstall it.
- Finally you will be able to solve the error code 0x6100004a.
Plugging the Driver Device :
- Click on the “START MENU” > “CONTROL PANEL” > “DEVICE MANAGER”.
- Now search for the device category and select it to install the driver.
- Right-click on the “DEVICE” > “UPDATE DRIVER SOFTWARE” > “BROWSE MY COMPUTER”.
- Now, install the “DRIVER” and click on the “LEGACY”.
- You will be able to solve the 0x6100004a HP printer error again plug it in your device.
Clear if Paper is stuck in the Cartridge :
- Open the document roller and turn on the printer.
- Remove the power wire and open the cartridge access door.
- Make sure that there no stuck or jammed paper.
- If you find any paper or piece of paper remove without using fingertips.
- Clean the cartridge, paper feeder, or roller properly.
- There may be paper fiber stuck in the paper feeder.
- Now, ensure you feed the paper.
- Finally reconnect the printer and turn on.
If you are facing more error like – HP Error 0x6100004a e1, e2, e3, e4, 19a0020, e9, 30, Dot4_001 Error, 0x61000f6 etc. So you can help yourself by clicking on these links.