Microsoft has developed Your Phone Companion to improve the connectivity between Microsoft PCs or Laptops and Android Smartphones. This process is done via www.aka.ms/yourphonepin. Phone Companion is an application that will provide help to pair an Android Phone to Windows 10 PC Directly. You may then perform various activities with the help of it.
The Phone Companion lets you mitigate the struggle of using both PC and Smartphones. You can perform all activities like Answering Calls, Monitor and Manage Notifications, Copy and Paste Content when required, and Access Photo Galleries, etc.
How to Login to the Microsoft Your Phone Companion App Using www.aka.ms/yourphonepin?
To log in and link your PC and Android Phone via www.aka.ms/yourphonepin, you need to follow the some simple steps given below:
- Firstly, visit the link www.aka.ms/yourphonepin mentioned here on your PC.
- Then you need to download the Your Phone Companion App from the Play Store into your Android Phone or Link to Windows Application on Samsung Smartphone.
- Now, enter the mobile number and click on Next.
- You will receive a code after that as a message directly to your phone.
- Enter this code into the page and then click submit, which generates a code.
Benefits of linking your phone to Windows PC
- Users can seamlessly transfer content from the phone to the PC. So, forget emailing yourself all the important files and opt for the quick and more straightforward way- drag and drop.
- Users can instantly access apps installed on the phone from their PC. And if you have a Wi-Fi connection, you can use these apps to chat, play, browse and do much more through the larger screen of your PC along with the keyboard.
- Android users can easily see the text messages, WhatsApp messages, or other messages via notification pop-up on the PC and can also reply to these messages through the same. They can additionally open the app and then check or reply to the messages.
- Using the cross-device copy and paste feature to copy from one device and paste onto the another. You don’t have to copy things twice, just copy from your PC and paste on the Android Phone or vice-versa.
- Users can now be able to make and receive voice calls on their PC. They can answer calls by using PC speakers and a microphone. Thus, now you don’t need your phone to be near you just to attend the calls.
- Android users can now immediately access up to 2000 photos from the phone on their PC.