Canon Printer Error 1259
Canon printer error 1259 occurs when the paper output tray does not fully eject. If you want to fix the error 1259, fill the paper in the output tray. If you are searching for fixing steps then read my full article.
Related Canon Printer Errors : 1401, 1660, 752, 1259, 4102, 5010, 5011
Causes : Canon Printer Error 1259
Paper output tray is not pulled out fully.
Resolve the Error 1259 by loading paper :
- There is no object obstructing the paper output tray.
- First, take out the tray and remove the paper which is stuck inside the canon printer.
- You have to select OK option on the touch screen.
- Now, load the paper properly in the tray.
- If you are loading a letter size paper then change the settings.
- Again try to print out something.
- If the error is not resolved then you need to be repair and replace the printer.
- Interact with the experts or professionals.
This information contains causes and solutions of the Error 1259. If you want to know the fixing steps of other Canon Printer Error then click on the following links – 5800, 5100, 5b00, 5200, b203, 1403 etc.