Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant (SaRA) – It is also known as Microsoft SaRA, is a free diagnostic tool provided by Microsoft. This SaRA tool uses advanced diagnostics to run tests with Microsoft Windows and Office. It helps figure out and fix issues with your Windows OS, Microsoft Office, Office 365, Microsoft 365, Outlook, and Teams app. It also provides the best solution for the detected problems.
Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant can help you to fix problems, install, uninstall, activate, and much more. Open the app first and then click on the Microsoft product you need help fixing.
Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant can help you with:
- Dynamics 365
- Outlook on the web
- Advanced diagnostic
- Mobile devices
- Outlook for Mac
What are the system requirements of SaRA?
- Operating Systems – Windows 11/10/8/8.1/7.
- If you are running any edition of Windows 7, you must also have .NET Framework 4.5 installed on it. Windows 8 and later versions of Windows include at least .NET Framework 4.5.
- Outlook in any of the following Office versions able to be scanned – Microsoft Office 365/2019/2016/2013/2010.
How do I Download and install Microsoft SaRA?
To download and Install Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant (SaRA), you need to follow some easy steps as given below:
Step 1. To download the Microsoft SaRA tool for Windows 10/11, go to the official Microsoft Download Center in your browser and go to Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant download page. You can now click the red Download button to download and save the SaRA package to your computer.
You can also go to Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant official website and click the Download button under Installing Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant section to download this tool for further use.
Step 2. For the first download resource, you need to unzip the SaRA file and you should see the Sara-Setup application. Then double-click this setup file to install Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant tool on your PC. If you download SaRA tool using the second option, you can directly click the SaraSetup.exe file to install it. In the Setup window, you can click the Install button to follow the instructions to install the SaRA tool on your Windows PC.
How do I uninstall Microsoft SaRA?
If you don’t want to use the SARA tool anymore or it has problems, you can uninstall the SaRA tool, download and reinstall it. Check how to uninstall Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant, here are the steps given:
- First of all, Open Control Panel on Windows computer. You can press Windows + R, type control panel, and press Enter to quickly open it.
- Then click Uninstall a program under Programs.
- Find and right-click Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant. Next, choose Uninstall/Change and choose Remove the application from this computer. Click OK to uninstall the SaRA tool from your computer.
- If you want to install this tool again, you can follow the Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant download guidelines above to download it.