Brother Printer Error 32
This brother printer error 32 occurs if paper or labels are stuck inside the Brother printer or the drum unit. It is suggested by the manufacturer or service department that you can use only genuine drum units, toner, and cartridges. If you are facing some similar canon printer error like – 5b00 , 5100 , 5200 , 5800 , b200 , 6000 , 5b02 , E04 , b203 , 1403 , e05 , 6a00 , 6a80 , 6s81 . Then you can contact us.
Causes behind the Brother Printer Error 32 :-
- This issue is usually a hardware from Brother printers point of view.
- Paper problem is a common issue in every Printer Error.
- The issue flapper pops up due to a small sensor on the main print board.
- The reason for the stickiness is foam padded material.
How to fix Brother printer Error 32 ?
- First you have to turn off your Brother printer.
- Press the front cover release button .
- Now, hold the green handle of the drum unit and pull it out until it stops.
- You can release the gray lock lever of the brother printer.
- Pull the drum unit & out of the printer & hold the green handles on the drum unit.
- We suggest you that place the drum unit on a clean surface.
- Flat surface with a piece of disposable paper underneath.
- In case if you accidentally spill or scatter toner you have to prevent damage to the printer from static electricity.
- After the drum unit has been disappear, look inside the printer and remove (paper, scraps of paper or labels).
- Finally you have done a successful procedure.
Methods of Troubleshoot Brother Printer Error 32 :-
- Firstly, switch off your Brother printer.
- Now, Open the front cover by click on front cover release button.
- You can see the drum unit & hold the green handle pull it out till it allows.
- Rescue the gray lock lever of the printer.
- Again hold the green handle and pull the drum unit totally out of the machine.