Canon printer error E58 occurs when the ink cartridge does not work properly. It is a most common error occurs in every canon printer. In this article we are discussing the causes and solution. Reasons behind the error are given below :
- When there is an issue with ink cartridge.
- Inappropriate paper size.
Canon Printer Error E58 – Fix Up Steps
- Set the paper size for effective solution.
- Prevent misprinting by your canon printer.
- Open the Printer settings and set the paper size.
- Now, try to print something whether the error is resolved or not.
- Change the settings or check the paper details.
- Fill the right details of paper and try to print something.
- You have to open the printer cover and take out the cartridge.
- Then clean the ink cartridge by using cotton or piece of cloth.
- Re-insert the cartridge inside the printer properly.
- Turn on the printer and test a print.