Canon printer error E62 occurs when an unexpected error is encountered while the scanning process is in progress. If you are looking for cause and solution then read my full article. Experts can also helps you in resolution. This error means that your printer is facing a scan-related problem.
How to resolve Canon Printer Error E62 ?
Change Printer Settings : Error E62
- Turn on the canon printer and open the settings option.
- Secondly, change the settings with right printing details.
- Check whether the error is resolved or not after changing the settings.
- Change the scanner settings according to the parameters.
- Check whether the issue is resolved or not after changing the scanner settings.
- Now, try to print something and check if the problem is resolved.
- If not, then interact with experts they helps you in resolution.
Restart the Printer : Error E62
- Turn off the canon printer and unplug the cables from power outlet.
- Wait for a while and reconnect the power cables again.
- Turn on your canon printer again and connect your canon printer to the internet by using Ethernet cables.
- Now, try to print something and check whether the error is resolved or not.
- If not, then interact with experts through emails or toll free number.