Canon Printer Error 1007 occurs when there is a technical issue. Don’t worry we are here to provide you an effective solution which will help you to solve it. Before going through the fixing steps, it is important for you to know the cause. The main reason for this error is:
- There is no paper in input tray.
- Inappropriate update of driver.
How can we solve Canon printer error 1007 ?
We are providing you the most effective ways for resolving the following error 1007.
Load papers to solve the error 1007 :
To resolve this error you must load in a paper cassette of the appropriate paper size.
- Take out the input tray and remove the jammed paper.
- Load the paper in the input tray.
- Change the settings for changing the paper size.
- Now, try to print out something and check whether the error is resolved or not.
Update driver to solve the error 1007 :
This error occurs when your printer driver conflict. For resolving this error you must have to use device manager to update driver. The wizard helps you in entire driver update procedure by making it simple.
- Click on the Start menu > Control panel > Hardware and sound > Device manager > Printer.
- Right-click on the update driver option.
- Download the driver from the official website.
- Install the driver by following on-screen instructions.