Canon Printer Error 6800 it does not appear to be able to load the configuration in the printer. This can also happen if the printer prevents it from being able to move its mechanical parts. In this article we are discussing about the fixing steps so that you can easily fix this error.
How to fix the Canon Printer Error 6800 ?
Here, we are discussing about fixing the Canon Printer Error 6800.
To fix error 6800, restart the printer:
- Press and hold the power button and then turn it off.
- Now, unplug the cables from the wall outlet and wait for a while again.
- Plug the cables in again and turn on the Canon printer.
- Finally, you have successfully completed the above steps and try to print something for checking if the error is resolved or not.
To fix error 6800, reset the printer:
- Firstly attempt the above solution and then select the “General Tools Software” option.
- Choose the “Set Destination 1” option so that you will be able to complete the resetting procedure.
- Plug the printer cables again and check whether the error is resolved or not.
To fix error 6800, use the Repairing Tool :
- First download the repairing tool by using the link.
- Once the downloading process is done install the program.
- Now, open the software and click on the Scan option.
- Hold the option until the scanning process is finished.
- Click on the “Fix Errors” option.
- Finally you’ve done the process successfully try to print out something and check whether the error rectified or not.
To fix error 6800, clean the printer :
- Turn off the printer and open the printer cover.
- If you find out any object or piece of paper that is stuck inside the printer remove it.
- If you find any foreign object then remove it and also remove the ink cartridge.
- After removing the ink cartridge clean it by using wet cotton or piece of cloth.
- Now, place the dry ink cartridge and replace the components.
- Close the printer cover and turn on the printer again.
- Try to print something and check whether the issue is resolved or not.