Canon Printer Error P26
Canon Printer Error P26 occurs due to improper connection or inappropriate driver is installed. It is a most common issue occurs in every canon printer. If you’re searching for basic causes and solution then read my complete article. Here, we are discussing the causes of error P26 :
- Operating system you’re using is not compatible.
- Driver is not installed properly.
- Improper Connection.
Related Canon Printer Errors : P10, P22, P07, P02, P03, P08, E13, E15, E16
How to fix Canon Printer Error P26 ?
Reset your Canon Printer : Error P26
- Press the “Power” button and turn off the canon printer.
- Press and hold the Stop/Reset button.
- Press both buttons until green light turned on and blink.
- Now, release the power button and press the stop/reset button at least 5 times.
- Turn on the canon printer and try to print something.
- Check whether the error is resolved or not, if not then try another method.
Update Printer driver : Error P26
- Connect your canon printer to high-speed internet.
- Visit the official website of canon drivers.
- Enter the printer model no. and the operating system.
- Click on the “Download” link and it starts downloading.
- Once the downloading is complete it will automatically saved in “Download folder”.
- Restart your device for the changes.
- Finally, check whether the error is resolved or not by trying to print.
Tip : Get information about some other canon printer Errors like – B504, C000, e04, e03, E05, 6A80, 6C10, 5800, 5200