Canon Printer Error E64 occurs when settings have not been configured. There are many reasons of the scanning failed. If you’re looking for solution then read my complete article. I hope we helpes you.
Canon Printer Error E64 – Solution
- Turn off the canon printer by pressing colored or black button.
- Check the original as it must be placed on the platen glass.
- Check the position and orientation.
- Run the procedure again for resolving this error.
- Finally, you’ve done the following steps successfully now check whether the error is resolved or not.
- If the error is not resolved, interact with experts.