Canon Printer Error E64
Canon Printer Error E64 occurs when settings have not been configured. There are many reasons of the scanning failed. If you’re looking for solution then read my complete article. I hope we helpes you.
Related Canon Printer Errors : 5b00 , 5100 , 5200 , 5800 , b200 , 6000 , 5b02 , E04
Canon Printer Error E64 – Solution
- Turn off the canon printer by pressing colored or black button.
- Check the original as it must be placed on the platen glass.
- Check the position and orientation.
- Run the procedure again for resolving this error.
- Finally, you’ve done the following steps successfully now check whether the error is resolved or not.
- If the error is not resolved, interact with experts.
Additional Tip : Some Other Canon Printer Errors like – 1259, 1660, 4120, 5010, E58, 5011, E14, E31, E23 etc.