Canon printer error E38 means that the printer is unable to connect to a wireless network or if you are not able to change the LAN settings when connecting to a wireless network.
What are the causes of Canon Printer Error E38 ?
- Improper wireless connection.
- When the printer is unable to connect to the wireless network.
- Not able to change the LAN settings while connecting with wireless network.
How to eradicate Canon Printer Error E38 ?
It is common for any electronic device to experience errors and Canon printers are no different. Error E38 is commonly seen in Canon printers. And this happens when the printer is unable to connect to the wireless network.
- First turn on LAN settings.
- Connect the computer to the correct wireless network from the printer.
Note : Make sure the printer and computer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Check that the passphrase you entered must be in the correct form.
- Finally make sure that the username for the network is entered correctly.
Check Printing Network Settings –
If you have trouble resolving the error code E38 on your Canon printer, you need to configure the printing network settings. Follow the provided steps:
- First of all, make sure that your printer is on.
- If the Home screen does not appear, you need to click on the HOME button.
- Now, load three A4-sized sheets.
- Click on the Gear icon.
- Then, select the Device settings.
- Select LAN settings.
- Check the print details.
- Check the message and select Yes.
- When the confirmation screen appears, select either ON or OFF.
- You will see the information about printer network settings.
- Restart your printer. The error code E38 will disappear.