Canon Printer Error E50 occurs When Your Printing machine failed in scanning the print head alignment sheet. This is one of the common errors that we find in Canon Printers. If you are facing some similar canon printer error like – e12 , e34 , e13 , e15 , p08 , p02 , p07 , e32 , e31 , e23 , 5b00 , 5100 , 5200 , 5800 , b200 , 6000 , 5b02 , E04 , e02 , b203 , 1403 , e05 , 6A00 , 6A80 , 6A81 . Then you can contact us.
What are the reasons behind Canon Printer Error E50 ?
- Scanning problem.
- When Your Printing machine failed in scanning the print head alignment sheet.
How to fix Canon Printer Error E50 ?
If you are experiencing error E50 then here are some solutions that you can follow to fix the problem. You can also take the help of Canon printer technicians if you encounter any problem while troubleshooting the error.
- Press the Pause/Reset button first, and then retry the print head alignment.
- Check that the sheet is placed in the correct orientation and position.
- Clean the platen glass if it is stained.
- Use only A4 plain paper in the paper tray.
- Print your printer’s nozzle check pattern to make sure all ink drains properly.